Sunday, March 23, 2008

Next scenery for FS2004 (Pakistani region)

After considering the scenery making of Pakistan, I have decided to do the scenery of my own choice as 1st priority, whereas, I would like to do the most desired sceneries next.

According to a poll I made almost an year ago;8 out of 9 people want to see chacklala air force base and Islamabad airport in FS2004
So I have decided to do OPSF (Shahra-e-Faisal Naval and Airforce Base at Karachi) for my project. This is because I have a lot of stuff related to this area and I go there very often. Meanwhile, the project of OPKC payware I was working on will be halted as Ali Mujtaba will continue to make the scenery for FSX.

So after completing the OPSF project I will start on Chacklala airbase (OPRN) and Inshallah by the middle of 2009, both the sceneries will be released with ground textures and enhancements to most possible accurate buildings.

Softwares being used:
Gmax
SCASM compiler
BGL compiler
RWY12 Object Placer
Photoshop 7
XML coder
and many more.

So don't wait for any updates till later this year.

Best regards,
The BLOG owner,
Muhammad Sarmad Khan.

No comments: